Good health for all
MVR Ayurveda is named after our founder M.V. Raghavan, a veteran Communist leader and a former minister in Kerala, who was popularly known by the sobriquet MVR. A firebrand and most respected leader, MVR was the General Secretary of the Communist Marxist Party and a prominent leader of CPI(M).
The pioneer institute founded with the vision to provide easily accessible healthcare.
A centre of infotainment and a rescue centre for endemic species of animals.
Offers an integrated healthcare service to the community.
GMP certified manufacturing unit ensuring quality products.
The premium Centre of Ayurveda Education and Research in Kannur
A multicuisine restaurant keeping alive the ambience of traditional dining.
The vision of our institute is to deliver unprecedented quality of Ayurveda wisdom, compassion, care and cure.
To achieve this vision, the institute has framed the following mission statements.
- Impart Evidence and Science based Ayurveda knowledge to the students.
- Highest class of education deliverance and relentless scientific updation.
- Create an integrated system that meet the healthcare needs of the region and community.
- To reach out and serve the less privileged with education and healthcare.
- To be an active participant of the national healthcare system.
- To ensure best manufacturing practices in medicines and all healthcare products
Services we provide
Ayurveda Health Care- We provide healthcare services for multiple specialties including ortho- neuro, dermatology, gynaecology, paediatrics, ENT, counseling, yoga, physiotherapy etc.
Ayurveda Education-We provide under-graduate and post graduate programs in Ayurveda and are currently recognized as a PhD Research Centre by Kerala University of Health Sciences.
Ayurveda Pharmacy- We manufacture over 300 products, and have multiple agencies, franchises, and supply healthcare products all over India.
Wildlife Infotainment-The only Ayurveda college in the world associated with a snake park and zoo, we offer scope for research in Agada Tantra and Mrigayurveda. The zoo is involved with rescue and conservation of the indigenous wildlife and conducts awareness programs for the public.